Commercial Roofing Contractors
The harsh weather that batters Indiana homes also takes its toll on businesses, many of which can’t afford to lose productivity — or inventory — because of a failing roof. Trust the commercial roofing contractors at TAG Exteriors in Indianapolis to protect your assets and keep the elements outside. Call us today at (317) 757-5005 for a free estimate on flat roof repair or any of our other commercial contracting services.
Get a Free Estimate!
Experienced Commercial Roofers
TAG Exteriors has been serving property owners in the Indianapolis area since 1999, and we look forward to putting our experience and knowledge to work for you. Unlike many commercial roofing companies, our licensed, bonded, and insured professionals are equipped to handle a full range of exterior improvements — from installing energy-efficient windows and doors to replacing timeworn siding and gutters. And our roofing experts can evaluate and address storm damage when it occurs, getting you back in business as quickly as possible. We can even help create outdoor amenities such as walking paths and patios.
As commercial roofers, we understand that the shingles that keep a house watertight aren’t appropriate for the typically flat or low-slope roof of a store, warehouse, or factory. Although they usually don’t require much maintenance, industrial roofing systems can be difficult to repair or replace without proper knowledge. TAG Exteriors has the commercial roofing expertise necessary to get the job done right from the start. Rather than the traditional asphalt-and gravel application that complicates flat roof repair, we work with the following roofing materials:
- EPDM — This affordable, synthetic rubber membrane is water-resistant and not prone to expansion due to temperature changes.
- TPO — Flexible at low temperatures, this single-ply membrane deters the growth of algae and mold, and resists the effects of standing water and direct sunlight.
- PVC — Also known as vinyl roofing, this is an energy-efficient option because the light color reflects heat from the sun.
- Modified Bitumen — This material, made with asphalt and rubber modifiers, was developed to improve the performance of standard asphalt roofing.
- Metal — Durable and eco-friendly, materials such as steel, aluminum, and tin can last decades.
- And more!
More Than Flat Roof Repair
Our team of commercial roofers also help apartment managers, homeowners associations, and property owners associations with everything from routine maintenance to complete replacement. If you’ve noticed loose, missing, or curling shingles — or you’ve spotted the telltale signs of a leak inside your business — turn to the professionals at TAG Exteriors.
All Commercial Roofing Companies Are Not Created Equally
Don’t put your business at risk by hiring one of the fly-by-night commercial roofing companies that chase storms — and insurance settlements — and then disappear. TAG Exteriors is part of the Indianapolis community, and you can count on our knowledgeable crew to make your needs their priority. Contact us at (317) 757-5005 to schedule an appointment with our commercial roofing contractors and benefit from our experience.